We were ready for it to be over so we could get back to Final Fantasy 6 - bad us...
I was also ready so I could get back to writing.
I was so dead last night I went to bed at 9pm and immediately passed out. Slept until 3:30am, when I woke up and a story I have been working on in my head wouldn't leave me alone. I refused to physically work on it, though - my eyes were burning badly, even closed. Finally fell back to sleep about 4:30am and had an Indiana Jones dream with a mystery text to solve, secret doors, a Victorian house filled with skeletons in beds because of a tragedy and a lot of interesting details.
Today is the last day for the prednisone so I will need to sit back and let it work itself out of my system before I can tell if the pain is going to come back in full force. I am going to give it until next week.
I suspect I will be passing out early for the next few weeks. I don't think this is old age hitting - something is fucking with me.
Time to get ready for work - thrills, chills and excitment...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*